Where can I upload my art files that are too big for email?
Can I purchase online through your website?
'Click & Collect' is now available for online sales with in-store pick-up. (Shipping not available at present)
Is your website secure?
Absolutely. All payments are processed via eWay Australia.
What are the differences between the sign materials?
Artwork Requirements for custom signage:
- Adobe Illustrator EPS file CS2 through to CS6 (Outline all fonts)
- PDF file generated from Illustrator, Photoshop or Indesign ("Press Quality" settings)
- Hi-Res JPEG for images/photos.
- Computer-Cut Vinyl work requires outlined vector paths. (Raster images cannot be cut)
- Please make sure ALL fonts are outlined.
- Convert strokes/curves to paths
- Supply a screen-shot or low resolution pdf of your artwork so we can visually check that your file is displaying correctly
- Embed any images or provide the files for linked images.
- Setup artwork at actual size where possible; scale down for large artwork.
- How do I remove existing lettering or vinyl decals?
Removing computer cut vinyl from vehicles requires it to be heated up which softens and releases the adhesive. This can be achieved with a hairdryer or low setting on a heat gun. Alternatively, leave the vehicle in bright sun for a few hours before attempting to remove. Remove glue residue with prepsol or citrus glue remover.
The older and more UV affected the vinyl, the harder it will be to remove.
- Can you reuse my old metal sign?
Generally, the time spent removing lettering and/or glue residue on an old sign will work out to be more costly than using new substrate.
Large scale signs with digitally printed faces may be suitable to have a new print laminated over the top, providing the existing sign is flat and in good condition.