Where can I upload my art files that are too big for email?
Can I purchase online through your website?
Yes you can; Australia Post is used for shipping. Max. limits for pricing are: Length 105cm, Weight 22kg & Volume 0.25m3.
'Click & Collect' is also available for in-store pick-up, or you can organise your own freight.
Is your website secure?
Absolutely. All payments are processed via eWay Australia.
What are the differences between the sign materials?
Artwork Requirements for custom signage:
- Adobe Illustrator EPS file CS2 through to CS6 (Outline all fonts)
- PDF file generated from Illustrator, Photoshop or Indesign ("Press Quality" settings)
- Hi-Res JPEG for images/photos.
- Computer-Cut Vinyl work requires outlined vector paths. (Raster images cannot be cut)
- Please make sure ALL fonts are outlined.
- Convert strokes/curves to paths
- Supply a screen-shot or low resolution pdf of your artwork so we can visually check that your file is displaying correctly
- Embed any images or provide the files for linked images.
- Setup artwork at actual size where possible; scale down for large artwork.
- How do I remove existing lettering or vinyl decals?
Removing computer cut vinyl from vehicles requires it to be heated up which softens and releases the adhesive. This can be achieved with a hairdryer or low setting on a heat gun. Alternatively, leave the vehicle in bright sun for a few hours before attempting to remove. Remove glue residue with prepsol or citrus glue remover.
The older and more UV affected the vinyl, the harder it will be to remove.
- Can you reuse my old metal sign?
Generally, the time spent removing lettering and/or glue residue on an old sign will work out to be more costly than using new substrate.
Large scale signs with digitally printed faces may be suitable to have a new print laminated over the top, providing the existing sign is flat and in good condition.